• Includes user interface for both iPhone and iPad.
• Special easy switching mode allows you to quickly copy-and-paste usernames and passwords to Mobile Safari.
• Folders for better organization (in this version a desktop application required - sold separately)
• Features coming soon: Favorites, MobileMe/WebDAV syncing, and more.
• Securely store your website names and passwords so you never forget them again
• Save important information like credit cards and membership numbers
• Jot down other notes too sensitive for stickies or bar napkins
• Synchronize it all with 1Password for Mac via Wi-Fi (sold separately, available at http://1password.com)
• Automatically log into Web sites on iPhone and iPod touch to avoid remembering and typing usernames and passwords
• Hardware-accelerated AES encryption and Auto-Lock keep your data protected even if your iPhone is lost or stolen
• All cryptographic operations are performed using standard iPhone libraries to ensure there are no security gaps or backdoors
• Two-layer defense with Unlock Code and Master Password to combine security and convenience
• Data Backup & Restore option available on Mac, Windows and Linux.
What's New In Version 3.5.2
[NEW] Added support for iOS 3.1
[CHANGED] Added "Show Password" switch to all screens where Dropbox Password or remote Master Password is requested. This will help in cases when password is entered incorrectly.
[CHANGED] Improved Bonjour reliability.
[CHANGED] Improved database reliability.
[CHANGED] Now displaying time when Dropbox sync was completed.
[CHANGED] Other improvements related to syncing.
[FIXED] Dropbox sync is now deleting objects that were deleted on Mac/Windows.
[FIXED] Fixed problem with Wi-Fi sync after app was returning from the background state.
[FIXED] Fixed a problem when master password on Dropbox wasn't recognized if characters with accent marks were used in the master password on Mac.
☉ 请使用 iTunes 或者 installous 安装本站的试用软件，通过 91 助手等其它方法可能导致无法运行。